Guests are required to ensure correct delivery address, goods can not be returned once sent. On dispatch of goods, before you buy, we may need to confirm your personal information with your issuing bank. Under normal circumstances, Our delivery time is confirmed by the arrangement sent seven working days after receiving orders. If guests confirm the order during the period of statutory public holidays, order processing time may more than seven days. After the goods are sent by email, we will notify the courier number, all parcels will be sent via Hong Kong SF Express (SF Express) or UC Express for Business and Industrial Address and sent via Hong Kong Post for Residential Address.
Soaon Holding Ltd. (“SOAON”) warrants that the retail hardware product herein (“Product”) is free from material defects in materials and workmanship that result in Product failure during normal usage, according to the following terms and conditions:
1. The limited warranty extends only to the original end-user purchaser and holder of this warranty (“You” or “Your”) and is not transferable or assignable to any subsequent purchaser.
2. You must provide proof of purchase of the Product by a dated itemized receipt to be eligible for this limited warranty. The original Warranty Card (if any) or Warranty Label (if applicable) must be presented for service.
3. The limited warranty is ONLY applicable in the country or territory where the product was purchased from an authorized SOAON retailer and excludes any product that has not been purchased as new or is obtained as a result of the purchase of a non-SOAON product.
4. During the Warranty Period (as provided below), SOAON will repair, or replace, at SOAON’s sole option, any defective parts or any parts that will not properly operate for their intended purpose with new or refurbished parts if such repair or replacement is needed.
5. The standard warranty period is 12 months and the warranty period of accessories such as batteries, connection cables, earphone, power adapter, battery charger etc is one month warranty but may vary from products to products (eg. retail pack earphone). Please refer to the Warranty Card or Warranty Label included with the products.
6. SOAON does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the Product. SOAON is not under any obligation to support the Product for all operating environments, including but not limited to, interoperability with all current and/or future versions of software or hardware.
7. For Products that are capable of storing data (such as MP3 player, PMP and etc…): SOAON is not responsible or liable for any data stored on the Product that is lost, deleted, or is otherwise inaccessible. All data will be deleted from the Product during repairs. You should remove or make a backup copy of any data stored on the Product prior to shipping the Product to SOAON.
8. The Warranty covers the main unit only and the accessories, such as batteries, connection cables; earphone; driver and software CD; user’s manual … etc will not be covered.
9. If a problem develops during the Warranty Period, please returns the product to SOAON Customer Services Center.
a) You must provide proof of purchase of the Product by a dated itemized receipt and the original Warranty Card or Warranty Label.
b) Only return the defective item(s). SOAON is not responsible for other products or accessories returned with the defective item.
10. The limited warranty does not apply to:
a) Damage caused by normal wear and tear, abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions or other acts which are not the fault of SOAON, including damage or loss during shipment.
b) Damage from external causes such as floods, storms, fires, sand, dirt, earthquakes, an Act of God, exposure to sunlight, weather, moisture, heat, or corrosive environments, electrical surges, battery leakage, theft, or damage caused by the connection to other products not recommended for interconnection by SOAON.
c) Damage or loss of data due to (i) interoperability with current and/or future versions of operating systems or other current and/or future software and hardware, (ii) a computer virus, worm, Trojan horse or memory content corruption, or (iii) malfunction or defect of the Product.
d) Due to the complexity of liquid crystal displays on handheld devices, dead or bright pixels may sometimes occur. If the following occurs within the warranty period, then you can ask to replace the LCD at our authorized service center. (i) 3 or more dead/bright pixels anywhere on the liquid crystal display.
e) Counterfeit products or any accompanying products that are not produced by SOAON.
f) Any Product that has had its cover case, serial number, warranty label, warranty seal altered, defaced or removed.
g) Any defect occurring after the expiration of the Warranty Period.
11.SOAON’s limit of liability under the limited warranty is the actual cash value of the Product at the time You return the Product for repair (e.g., the purchase price of the Product less a reasonable amount for usage). SOAON will not be liable for any other losses or damages. These remedies are Your exclusive remedies for breach of warranty. Any action or lawsuit for breach of warranty must be commenced within eighteen (18) months following the purchase of the Product.
12. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOAON HEREBY DISCLAIMS THE APPLICABILITY OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE FOR THE PRODUCT. IF SUCH A DISCLAIMER IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY.
13. SOAON WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, SAVINGS, DATA, OR LOSS OF USE, ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, AND ANY INJURY TO PROPERTY OR BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THE WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR STRICT LIABILITY, EVEN IF SOAON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14. This is the entire warranty between You and SOAON and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, oral or written, relating to the Product, and no representation, promise or condition not contained herein will modify these terms.